Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hey! Let's Catch Up!

It's been a bit busy around here, with the start of a new school year. This year, I am teaching first grade which is so fun, because I am able to have a handful of kiddos from my last year's kinder class. Teaching, as I've said before is the perfect job for a mom! I get the summers and intersession breaks off to enjoy my little Daners. I'm more than grateful for our babysitter who watches Dane while I'm at school- it really makes the transition back to work much easier knowing he's in good GREAT hands! We love you Erica!!! Well, this little boy is growing like a little weed! He's eating more and more solid foods, a well as the vegetable and fruit purees. Last week he turned 10 months old! How has this happened?? Soon enough his birthday party will be here! Can't believe it!
He's also on the verge of walking. He's very good with pushing the walker, or being in the middle of the walker to get around. It's coming soon.... and then it's full-on GAME OVER!! Our house is fully baby proofed, and Dane friendly. That's another funny thing that happens after baby.... all of our decorative pieces are not baby friendly, and now in the closet! :) Lets review the last 10 months. Dane, you are the best little boy, and we couldn't imagine our life without you!
Well, that's 10 months in a nutshell. :) Being a mommy is the best, and I'm sure it's only going to get better... until he's a teenager! hahaa! We love you baby! We also just got our backyard landscaping done! We are very happy with the final product, and can't wait for it to cool off to host lots of bbqs!
We are very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment