Tuesday, March 20, 2012

365 x 2 + leap day = 731 days of happiness

Wow! I can't believe today is our 2 year anniversary.

I know it's clique to say, but the day we got married, was truly a 'top 2' happiest day of my life. I can honestly say that I married my best friend.


Dear Bret-
Thank you for being you! I love everything about you. Marrying you, was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Thank you for always sticking by my side, and supporting me each day. I thank God for you daily, and I am so proud of the life that we have built together.
Thank you for being the best daddy to Dane. He is so lucky to have you!
Thank you for always doing what's right, and what's best for our family. I don't awknowledge your hard work enough!
You are my husband, and best friend.... the perfect combination. I look forward to many more laughs, memories, vacations, movies, and holidays with you.
Dane and I are so lucky to have you as a husband and daddy!
I love you, and happy 2 year anniversary!! Time really does fly when you are THIS happy!
With love,
Amber

... and they lived....

No comments:

Post a Comment