Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Crib Time!

Dane has been sleeping in our room in a bassinet since he was born. I liked him next to us, and really didn't see the rush into moving him into his own room. I think it's a bit strange that in our culture we have our babies in their own room. I mean, we watch them like hawks all day long, and then at night, when they are most vulerable, we put them by themselves in the dark.
So, I have been putting off moving him into his own room.

Well... the time has come, and I told myself that when I was on Spring Break from work I would move him into his room officially! I anticipated some sleepless nights, on both of our parts. :)

So, really I had nothing to worry about! He loves it, and has been sleeping atleast 9 hours straight each night! I hope it's not beginners luck! I really think that he likes the extra room to move, wiggle and adjust in the night!



Being a new mom is tough, you don't know what's the right thing to do! There's so many different opinions out there! I just have to do what I think is best for our little family and Dane.
So far, I don't think we're too bad! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment