Friday, April 13, 2012

Hey! I'm six months... Give me some Rice Cereal!



So... the time has come! Dane has officially turned 6 months. How did this happen?? It seems like only yesterday that we were bringing him home from the hospital. Time is going by waaay too fast!
I wanted to hold off on feeding him any rice cereal until he was six months. So, to celebrate his 6 month birthday, he got some rice cereal!! Lucky him, right?? Looks gross to me, but I guess babies like it!

I just can't believe that this 6 months has gone this fast! I literally got choked up feeding him- how silly is that?! This is just the first step of him growing up, and it makes me sad. I want him to be my baby forever! I love his baby giggle, his cuddle time and his smile with the two little 'toofers' growing in! Freeze this moment, and keep it forever. Oh wait!!... I am... that's why I am documenting on this blog!

Growing up is inevitable... I am enjoying every second, and making some amazing memories along the way! I am the luckiest mom and wife in the world to have the best boys in my life! xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment