Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer Lovin'

Let me start by saying that I LOVE my job! Teaching is so fun, and a different adventure every day! I'm at the best school, and I am thankful everyday! Plus 6 year olds are hilarious, and you never know what they will say!! With that being said... IT'S SUMMERTIME, and my time to be a 'stay at home mama'!! I have been waiting for this probably since I went back to work after Daner was born. The transition was rough, but I got through. :) My district is on a modified year round schedule, so our summers are short, and jam packed! I enrolled us in 'mommy and me' swim lessons. We have had a blast together in the pool together! My little fish loves the water! These little moments are so precious, and I am very grateful that I have a job that allows me to have the best of both worlds- mommy and workin' woman. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment