Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like....

That's a cute title to this post, but in all actuality, it's looked this way even before Thanksgiving! Christmas is my FAVORITE time of year! I love decorating the house, love the parties, and family gatherings. It's a family tradition to go shopping on Black Friday, and then after shopping I usually do an 'overhaul' on the house and change it into a Sugar Plum fairytale. :) But this year, since I'm home on maternity leave, I decided to pull out the decorations the week of Thankgiving and do a little bit by bit. I'm learning that everything takes a bit longer with a little babe around. We have moved into this house earlier this year, so I have MUCH more room to decorate! It's a work in progress and will get better each year!



I just can not believe how fast this year has flown by! We've stayed busy this year with attending 3 out of town weddings, (Congrats to Tami and Jesse, Dan and Erin, and Sarah and Tim!) moving into a new house, getting house ready to move into, and finally the icing on the cake... DANE! Like other years, we have alot to be thankful for, and we (I) need to sometimes slow down and not take these wonderful things for granted. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment