Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Very Merry Christmas

This Christmas was extra special because we had Dane to share it with. Even though he didn't know I was dressing him in strictly Christmas attire since Black Friday, or didn't know the plump man with the white beard that I made him sit on his lap, it was still fun! And will get even more fun as the years go on. The tree was loaded up with gifts 'To Dane', from us, grandparents, aunts/uncles, it was so nice of everyone! Bret and I enjoyed opening them all too! :)
Bret had to get Dane his first football!

On Christmas Eve, my side of the family gets together, and this year my aunt Darcy hosted. She's a pro at hosting parties, and she always does such a nice job!

Christmas day was celebrated at our house this year! Its usually celebrated at my parents house, but its much easier for people to come here instead of us going there right now. Plus, Bret and I love to host! :)
Dane was an obviously on the good list this year, so Santa brought him a bunny bounce/vibrating seat. Santa also put it together for him! Thanks Santa!

My little happy Santa!





All in all, we had a great Christmas, but missing our NE family. We love you all and hope to see you all soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment